The End Of My 34 Week

It's a little late, but better late than never right? As you will notice I forgot all about week 33. But that would be because I have been so busy.... growing a baby and all...

34weeks

Dearest Corbin,
This week has been full of watching and wondering. I just can't get over how much you move around and I can't help but wonder what your going to look like, or who your going to look like. Will you have Daddy's dark hair or my light hair? Will you have Daddy's nose or my nose? The more I think about it the more I can not wait to meet your sweet baby boy. This week I have been working extra hours to stock up and prepare for you arrival. Exhausting but very much worth every minute.
I've been eating a lot of ice cream as that seems to be the craving I have most of. No pickles with the ice cream, but I love adding banana's and chocolate syrup to it. YUM! You always seem to enjoy it as well as your always doing flips after a nice bowl of ice cream. Until we meet...

Love
Mommy

Toodles
Photobucket

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME