35 Weeks.... Almost There

We're getting closer and closer to our due date... I'm counting down the days... and as each day passes I can't believe that we're so close to finally meeting our little man.

35 WEEKS

Dear Baby Corbin,
You have continued to grow and weigh about 5.5 pounds and your probably about 18 inches long. I know your running out of room because I don't feel punches and kicks I just see you sliding around. My ankles and feet have been pretty swollen these days, but do my best to prop them up and relax. I've been a little bit uncomfortable near my ribs but that's just because your running out of space in there. Pretty soon you'll be out in the world and you'll get to meet so many people that already love you, especially your Mommy and Daddy. We love you little man.

Love
Mommy

Toodles

Photobucket

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME