iHeartfaces: Best Of February

Spending time with this family was a treat. This little cutie was a joy and I of course always love spending time with her. I get to see her at Church and teach her in the children's ministry at church. :) And when I saw that the category for this week was best of February this shoot popped in my head. I love when it's that easy!





Here's what you should do, head to iHeartfaces and link up your photo for Best Of February. And don't forget to leave comment love!

Toodles
Photobucket

5 comments:

Clear Lens Photography said...

that is too sweet.

Antoinette Marie said...

she is such a pretty little girl....can't wait to see what the next one looks like, lol!

Gerri said...

So precious...

Not So Average Mama said...

Love it!

Tabitha Blue said...

How sweet! I didn't know you took pics of Christina... I want to see more!! :)

Love ya..

xoxo
~Tab


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME