Remember When....

I posted a while back about how Hubby and I do not have a CD player in our Jeep any longer. You can read it HERE. I thought I would take the time NOW to elaborate! Well, let me first start off by saying that it was in August, and the day of my birthday. We had gone to church and went to my parents house for a small party for my birthday! After that Jeremy and I decided to go see a movie with a couple of friends. I can't remember the movie we saw though, so don't ask me. While we were inside watching this movie, some jerks were outside stealing our CD player, Jeremy's amp, Jeremy's broken sunglasses, my birthday gift someone from church got me, my brand new Camera Jeremy and I got the day before for me for my birthday, and 2 boxes of kleenex that we had bought earlier. That's right, Kleenex. LOL. Can you believe that!! That's when surprised us the most, they took the boxes of kleenex. LOL. We were laughing about that, of course after I cried about it, and Jeremy just sat. LOL.Here is what it looked like after they ripped that piece off! LOL
So, we called the police, they came and took information and then they took our console thing because it had fingerprints from when they ripped the plastic peice to rip out our CD player. They actually did get fingerprints off of it, but NO matches in their system, so that sucks. LOL.
But, NOW, I have my camera... No, not the one that got stolen... Jeremy and I saved money for another one.
So... now, Jeremy and I are saving for a Plasma tv. Mostly for Jeremy... because he really wants one! LOL!
Catch Ya'll later!

Toodles

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sucks! people can be so awful! i just dont get it!! but I am glad that you have a camera again and I am sure Jeremy will be excited to get his TV!

FROGGITY! said...

girl. i hate that! gosh, it's amazing what people will steal. KLEENEX! too funny/weird!

Tabitha Blue said...

You'll get the TV soon I'm sure!! He'll be so excited.


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME