On our Way To Work...

Hubby and I work at the same building, it's awesome I know, and on our way to work we have all kinds of conversations... taking into consideration of the fact that we do not have a CD player any more. Long story, I'll elaborate later. So we have lots and lots of different types of conversations. This morning we had a particular conversation where I couldn't help but laugh and tell my husband how Cute I think he is. Cause he is. This is how the conversation started.

Me: One Saturday morning. Did you ever watch cartoons on Saturday mornings when you were a kid? (Okay I sing random things sometimes, that's where the Saturday morning thing came from.)

HUbby: NO, we weren't really allowed to watch cartoons. The thing was is that if you had to time to watch cartoons you had time to do something more useful with your time... read a book, do some school work, etc. (He was home schooled)

Me: What? You never got to watch cartoons when you were little.

HUbby: Yeah, I was able to watch cartoons, while I was on the treadmill.

Me: *Laughing* What? (All I could do was picture hubby on a treadmill watching cartoons.)

HUbby: Well, my mom suggested I go on a treadmill once and then I said I would get to bored so she told me I could turn the tv and watch that while I'm on the treadmill.

Me: You are so stinking cute.

HUbby: So when I wanted to watch tv I would say, Oh, I'm going on the tredmill.

Me: That would be boring for me to have to walk while watching cartoons.

HUbby: Well, I would go slow. Sometimes I would lean on the treadmill and go extremely slow. But I would be told to stand up straight and walk. *He laughs*

So that's how I conversation went this morning on our way into work. One of the best I would have to say. *SIgh*

Also... Today at work I wore a white sweater, yes I know what was I thinking, and one of my 9 darlings decided to hug me with RED + GREEN trix yogurt on their shirt. So, can you guess what happened, yes... I got RED + GREEN yogurt on my white sweater. But... have no fear, Tide Pen is here. I love that thing. Now it's just a faint PINK mark. LOL.

I hope everyone enjoys that story about hubby as much as I did.

P.S. He gave me permission to post that. LOL

...Crystal...

4 comments:

That Girl said...

That's cute. My hubby adn I used to work together and I loved riding to work with him and going to lunch with him, but most of all the talks on the way.

Thanks for the encouragement about my little guy. I needed it. ;)

brionyskerjance said...

It is awesome that you all get to drive to work together...what a great way to start the day. I can't really picture him watching cartoons on the treadmill either...haha...in my head it is a funny sight.

Hope you are having a great day!

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, too funny!! I LOVE working in the same place as my hubby too.... the riding together is great! Great talks and less stops for gas too :)

Karl said...

I love the story... so funny... I remember those days with Jeremy... Mom and I Laughed sooo hard we were finding it tough to breathe... good stuff... Love Dad K.


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME