Not Me Monday...


Thanks McMama for Not Me! Mondays...

I did not have fun at my spa day! I did not enjoy getting a facial, it did not feel good, and it did not refresh my skin on my face! I most definitely did not enjoy getting my back massage while I laid naked on a table. I did not like soaking my feet in a tub of water, and have some lady give me a little foot massage, then having her paint my toe nails purple. I did not do that. I most certainly did not enjoy getting my hair done all pretty!

I did not have a friend over on Saturday to watch a scary movie, and we definitely did not go to the store to get junk and we did not eat it while we watched the movies. We did not have to put in a happy movie because the scary movie was just way to scary.

I did not sleep in until 11:00 AM on Saturday morning because I stayed up late waiting for Hubby to come home.

I did not put baby blue to bed Sunday night, and I did not enjoy saying a goodnight prayer with her, and did not enjoy rocking her and putting her into her bed. NOpe, I did not enjoy that!

I did not wake up this morning sleepy because this weekend I did not go to bed extremely late!

Well... Thats all for my NOT ME's. What do you got?

Toodles

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe these always amuse me!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

so first, i love your signature...very sweet! as for movies and candy...who can watch movies with friends and not totaly junk it out!

Tabitha Blue said...

LOL, sounds like you did not have very much fun at all. And I totally can't end a night on a scary movie!! I can hardly even watch one, :)

I heard about BB wanting you to put her to bed, so cute.... and way faster than when we do!

Anonymous said...

Cj, I just love these Monday's blogs, they are so cute and get such a grin out of them. Love you mom

Anonymous said...

I hate scary movies, I have nightmares from the previews, I better toughen up!
Toni


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME