30 Days Of Fall + Day 25

Friday... YES!!!! THe best day of the week. This Friday was Jeremy's favorite one particular... we went to Best Buy and Jeremy finally got to buy his PLASMA! We have to wait until Wednesday to pick it up, but he is so excited. It's for his birthday, tomorrow, and for Christmas.
When we went to Best Buy we met our favorite niece and her daddy there, it's Baby Blue! Her mommy, Tabitha, flew off to another auto show. And, as you can see, we had fun with "Crystal's Kitty Hat." Baby blue was riding in the cart and asked me to join her, and since my butt is to big to sit next to her I sat in the bigger part of the cart, and we had FUN! Thanks Baby Blue for the laughs!

After Best Buy we went to BD's and it was so yummy because I was hungry! We had lots of fun and now we can't wait for our new TV! 50' plasma! YES! See Ya!!!

Toodles
Crystal

7 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

OMG, those pictures are just SO stinkin cute and make me miss her even more. Glad you all are having fun though, and I know she LOVES the time with you :)

That hat is awesome, that kitty hat... looks cute on both of you!!

brionyskerjance said...

haha it looks like a fun time! i still want a hat like that...haha. i went to BD's for my birthday too...my aluminum foil creation was ginormous! fun fun fun

[ the sky was perfect last night for pics...it had such a variety of hues....i really wish i had my tri-pod, the motion pics are cool but i wanted to capture it like it was too. guess there is always next time.]

Antoinette Marie said...

you're gonna be such a great mom cause you're so not afraid to be silly! great pics! look for the fcc family movie night pics i sent you today too. blessings...

Kelsey said...

Adorable pictures!
Sounds like your going to be having fun watching TV from now on!!

Cassie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am SOOooooo glad you told me about only reading the first Twilight book! Whew! I love your new hat, and the tin foil hat your hubby is sporting. I think it's funny that the people sitting behind you are like; Eh, nothing to see here!

brionyskerjance said...

it was a perfect place for pictures! i actually saw a lot of places downtown that i would have liked to capture. i'd like to take a trip down there one day to have fun in the city environment.

how are your nails doing? mine are growing back slowly...i ended up cutting them all down to match each other. haha.

FROGGITY! said...

these pics are really really cute! love that hat too, y'all! :)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME