Crash... Bang... Boom... HAHAHA

These are the sounds I'm hearing from our bed room at 1:49 in the morning. My husband and his buddy, Jon, are out in the living room playing video games, and I'm in the bedroom working on the school website (again, where i work, not my actual school LOL)... Click HERE and you can check it out. I work real hard on it!
Anyways, about these noises. I'm not sure what video game they are playing now, that's right, video game. But it is a loud one, lots of noises. Of course there is laughter, so whatever they are doing on there game is funny. Whatever, LOL. I already posted about video games and how some guys can play them forever...blah blah blah. See it HERE.
Well, I'm sleepy but I don't feel ready to sleep yet, it's weird, normally I do by this time. Maybe I'm staying up to late during the week. Uh Oh, I need to get to sleep. Well, ya'll have a good night, or morning!

...Crystal...

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME