Video GAMES!?

I don't get video games. LOL. I mean ones that people can play for 5 hours. Wait, maybe it's not the video games I don't get, maybe it's the people that CAN play them for like 5+ hours. LOL. And one of those "people" is my wonderful husband.
Jeremy playing his video games! LOL
If I let him, he would play video games all day. Well, maybe not all day, but at lease 5 hours of it. LOL. But, me honestly, I could probably stand to play ANY video game for about 30 mins. Yeah, thats about it. Except one game, Guitar Hero, I have been known to play that one for at lease an hour. Maybe, possibly more, but my eyes always feel weird at the end. LOL
On another note, Jeremy and I are getting ready for our wedding reception. Yes, We got married and didn't have our reception, thats only because we got married in Hawaii and not a ton of our family and friends were present for this occasion. So we decided after we got settled we would plan a reception in MI with all our Family and Friends. We are having it catered with finger foods, and it won't be a traditional reception. We won't be doing dancing, we will have a slideslow/video of our wedding playing in the background. We will however, wear our clothes we got married in. SO, thats coming up here in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty excited about that. Which reminds me I need to go get some postcard stamps for the rest of the invites that HAVE to be mailed out.
I've been getting into photography again, as posted in above blog, and I have been taking pictures like crazy, specially at work, since I'm there for the majority of the day. The kids are loving it too. They will sit and pose for me and have big cheesey smiles on their faces. They are the best models for me.
Jeremy is finishing up his game, and I'm going to finish up this blog. So I must say Good night!!! :)

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME