My Week....

We started our week off with a day trip to St. Helen, MI to visit my grandparents.  My brother, his girlfriend, Ashley, and Tristan joined us as well.  The boys enjoyed Wreck It Ralph on the drive up.  Apparently my brother hijacked my phone and took a snap shot of himself in the mirror.  I literally just saw it today.  Of course it made me laugh.  Along with our week we had to start wearing long sleeve shirts in the morning.  There has been a nice cold chill when we make our way around in the mornings.  Long sleeve weather already?  I know.  Chilly weather comes about and I whip out my scarves.  Since last year I've really been enjoying adding to my collection of scarves.  I got this one while doing some birthday shopping.  And of course a FRIDAY shot, because Lord knows I was ready for Friday.
Untitled
My week really wasn't this short, but this is all I captured of it.  Maybe more next time....

Toodles
 photo crystalb.png

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME