His Mommy!

Life has been amazing since the arrival our little man (birth story soon).  I can't imagine life without him now.  Not working right now has been great because I've been able to bond with Corbin.  I'm already dreading going back to work and leaving him behind.
How could you leave this...
IMG_7585

It's going to be hard!
We have really been working on a schedule as little guy sleeps a majority of the time but of course he wakes up to eat and at night too, so by morning i'm so tired... BUT he sleeps in until about 11, so I've been waking up at 10.  So that's nice.  But I won't be able to do that when I go back to work.  I should probably start working on waking up early when I would get up for work soon so it's not extremely hard when I do.

All in all, I love being his MOMMY!
IMG_7505

You might get tired of seeing pictures of my son but I don't care... I love that little face.

Toodles
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no way anyone can get tired of that face!!!!! He is so sweet :)

Amanda said...

Post away Mommy. We love baby pictures!

Moving Forward said...

Man I miss him! :-( You guys need to come visit! Give him some kisses for me!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME