11 More Weeks

Moving in to the 29th week I am feeling the 3rd trimester discomforts... I am really really feeling those body parts in my ribs, mostly on the right side lately... And I still have 11 more weeks to go.

29 WEEKS

Dear Sweet Baby Corbin,
Mommy is counting down the days until we get to meet you, I can not wait. Daddy can't either. I had a dream the other night that you were born with dark curly hair just like your daddy. I can not wait until we find out who you resemble most. I've been feeling you shift and move more, especially now that you are running out of room. I would also appreciate if you would move your body away from my ribs because it is very uncomfortable. I have a hard time sitting all day at work because you just seem to be staying in that one spot. You can move any time now, Mommy would appreciate it.
Love
Mommy

Toodles
Photobucket

1 comment:

A Leap into Love said...

oh my Crystal, you are glowing!!!!! Look at that baby belly! You look so cute pregnant. I hope I am as cute haha. Lately I just feel fat because of feeling bloated. There's no bump yet, I cant wait till I start growing on. I cant wait till I feel the baby too. I'm around three other pregnant girls I know and they all are in the stage of feeling baby move! Aww, I love the name Corbin, very nice! I replied back on my page. So nice talking with you <3


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME