23 Weeks

We're here, we're at 23 weeks and baby Corbin is growing so fast.
23 WEEKS

Dear Corbin,
This week I've felt you move so much. Almost every time after I eat you like to kick and move around to let me know your happy to get some food. It is so fun to see and feel your movement. I do have one complaint, when ever your daddy comes to feel your kicking you stop, and I want him to feel you kick. So this week, can we let daddy feel you kick? Love you little man.

Love
Mommy

Toodles
Photobucket


**Sorry about the quality, no lighting, night time, you get it! They'll be better I promise. I was too lazy to get my lighting out. :P

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

Can't wait to meet him!! Love all of these of the series so far, you're one gorgeous mama! :)

xoxo
~Tab


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME