Sunday Citar and Other Things







"Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other."
-- Mother Teresa

"When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I love my husband! Link up your quotes at Fresh Mommy Blog.

30 Days Of Truth:: Day 1

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

Something that I've always hated about my self is my body. I've always felt self conscious about it. Although, my self confidence has boosted ALOT since I was younger, I'm still working on it. :)

Toodles

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good. i'm glad you are starting it. you gotta catch up girl its day 12 already...can you believe it???!

Miss Angie said...

Oh you guys are soooo cute! Great quotes too!

You can see my Sunday Citar post here.

Tabitha Blue said...

Great post... great photo!! You both are awesome... and you are gorgeous!! :)

Karl said...

What great quotes and a great pic of you two! BTW you are a beautiful lady and Im sure Jeremy tells you all the time... Blessings

brionyskerjance said...

such a great pic of you two!!!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME