Merry Christmas & Truths



I've fallen behind on my 30 days of truth... I better catch up.

Day 17: A book you've read that changed your view on something. I book that I read that has changed my view on something would have to be the bible. It's changed or rather helped me understand a lot of different things. Like...(read next question)

Day 18: Your view on gay marriages. First off let me say that I'm not against gay people, I have no ill will or think bad of these people I just don't agree with their life style. I don't believe men and men should be together intimately or woman and woman. God created Man and woman to reproduce. Men can't do that with men and woman can't do that with woman. I'm not going to go on and on about it, because I think you get where I'm coming from.

Day 19: Post a picture of your favorite pet and explain why.

This is Ammo, my kitty. I got him for my birthday in August and he is my favorite pet by far because he is mine and my husbands first baby. He is so cuddly and lovey and he loves being around people. He cuddles with us at night and sleeps on the bed with us. He is the cutest. He's like a little dog really. Following us around the apartment, and fetching bottle caps. :) He's the BEST!

Day 20: Your views on alcohol and drugs. I don't care for any alcoholic drink at all, and it's non of my business whether you want to have a drink or not. Just don't let it rule your life. As far as drugs, no no no. Gross, disgusting and now one should allow any of that into their lives.

Day 21:(scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? I race to wherever they are and wait for them to wake up! Even if it takes 2 weeks. Yup, that's the kind of friend I am.

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life. Something I wish I hadn't done in my life is be quiet. Especially when I should have spoke up and said something. In many different situations.

Now that I'm all caught up I can relax.

Merry Christmas

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karl said...

Very good insight into you and into what is important to you... I am better knowing you, blessings...

brionyskerjance said...

these are great. i share your answers on many of these.


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME