Starbucks...

I've been taken by the relaxing calmness of sitting in a Starbucks coffee shop, (what other kind of Starbucks is there?). This is my 3rd time this month sitting here just doing whatever I want. Drink a cup of coffee, well 1.2 shot of expresso, because I'm not much of a coffee person, but this I can handle. I can read, I can write, I can watch (i'm a big people watcher), I can listen to music while I do all those other things. It's wonderful! Fantastically wonderful. And you know what? I can do it by myself and it's OKAY! I did have company my last visit, but this time I went solo.
Today as I sit here I'm watching out the window as the vintage cars roll by. It's a rolling car cruise, that's why I'm watching the vintage cars ROLL by. Get it... HAHAHA!

Starbucks

Ahhh... This is the relaxing life I'm talking about. Can you feel the relaxation jumping through the screen to you. I'm sending it your way... *WOOOSHH* *WOOOSHHH*

Enjoy that...

Toodles
Photobucket

1 comment:

brionyskerjance said...

one of my favorite things to do.


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME