Vacation: Part 3

This has been one of the most relaxing vacations I've ever taken. And I didn't have to leave my home. I still enjoy a good getaway, but this getaway has been the best so far. A few things I've been able to enjoy are my husbands company, my little brother visiting with us for a couple of days, a beautiful day at the beach, taking my time to get up and go about my day, and laying in my bed just watching a movie or playing a video game on our PSP. You heard me, I play games. Jeremy bought a PSP recently and he's barely played it and that's because I always have it in my fingers. He's created a MONSTER! It's horrible, but I enjoy it very much. Does that make sense?
One of the things I did on my vacation was spend some time with my little nephew, my 2 little brothers, and my mom. We all took my little nephew to the Children's Museum in Flint. It's a great hands on museum for children. They love it. Tristan was all over the place. We could barely keep tabs on him and there were three of us watching him. Or three of us playing with him.


Tristan was learning how to properly brush your teeth, a very important skill.



We were dressing up and Tristan LOVED it.


This mirror made us look funny, I just had to take a picture.



Driving the submarine through the ocean. :)
We all had so much fun. Tristan did not want to leave. He was crying his eyes out, but we had to go and he calmed down after a few mins. We enjoyed ourselves very much.

I enjoyed my weekend, it was just what I needed. That's for sure.

Happy Friday!

Toodles
Photobucket

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME