Film Photography

I have never done film photography before. So when I was blessed with a Canon AE-1 film camera I jumped into it. Although I only received this camera on Sunday I've gone through 2 1/2 rolls of film. I have to learn how to set things a certain way to get great photos. And you know what I keep doing? Pulling it away from my face to check out the picture. But guess what? It's not there. That's the hardest part. You have to make sure you get the shot because you only have a certain amount of chances. You can't just click and click and click because you can pick the best one later, you have to be meticulous about it.

Canon AE-1

This is everything I received for this camera. 3 lenses, and the camera body. It's still in pretty good shape.

Canon AE-1

Canon AE-1

It's beautiful. I can't wait to learn more about this amazing machine.

*Click*

Toodles
Photobucket

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME