iHeartfaces :: My Story In Photos:Places I LOve

Jeremy and I had the best wedding/honeymoon. We got married in Hawaii and stayed there for a week to enjoy the weather, beautiful sights, and each other.





It was so romantic, and we both we're so happy to get married in Hawaii. We couldn't ask for anything different. Seriously, every time we are at a wedding we look right at each other and say, "I am so glad we got married in Hawaii, away from the stress of a big wedding."
It was one of my favorite places to be... well except for the plane ride. It was way to long.



I love the place where Jeremy proposed to me. It was at my parents house and now everytime I go over there I remember his proposal.


One of my favorite places is Florida Beach. It was so beautiful there when I went to visit my cousin. I don't remember the last time I went to Florida going to the beach. Mainly because it was a LONG time ago.

Bevard Zoo

Bevard Zoo
The ZOO. It doesn't matter what Zoo I go to. I seriously enjoy seeing all the beautiful, colorful, scary animals. These were taken at the Bevard Zoo in Florida. I'm hoping to visit a different Zoo this Summer. We'll see.

California 2007
And last but not least a place I love is Disney in California. When I was 18 I went for the first time and it was so fun. I was seriously like a little kid when we were there.

THere you have it, my favorite places I've visited. :P
What are your favorite places?
Check out iHeartfaces and see what other people's favorite places are.
Toodles

Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh... Beautiful photos.. looks like you had a wonderful wedding!

Gerri said...

Awesome. My favorite places, 1. This park in London, England-it was a beautiful day and I was laying on my back in the grass. 2. Vegas baby! 3. The Detroit Institute of Arts 4. The Kennedy Space Center in Florida 5. CHICAGO...I could go on and on. LOL

Buckeroomama said...

Hawaii is at the top of my list of places to visit. My grandfather was born there...

Your wedding looks beautiful (and oh so romantic). :)

Aleta said...

OMG - I LOVE those wedding pictures! Absolutely beautiful!

Let's see.... I've been to California and Florida quite a few times.... and.... maybe, possibly, potentially.. (whispers) might be going to Hawaii on a cruise in September this year..

Lena said...

Beautiful shots! I love the colorful parrots!

Tabitha Blue said...

I love all those places, and your wedding was definitely one of the most beautiful ever!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cj, your wedding was beautiful and I will never forget because right before my eyes our little girl grew up to be a woman. Love you Mom

Kerry said...

Oh Wow - Great pictures, especially those first ones!

Anonymous said...

pics tell a thousand words....

Unknown said...

I loved this so so much Crystal! You are always my favorite : ). I think being away from the stress of a big wedding is the smartest thing on the planet! BOO to stress! Who needs that!

FROGGITY! said...

of course the wedding pictures are simply gorgeous... and i am LOVING the birds!!! pretty pretty pretty! :)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME