TGIF

I love Fridays... it's the end of the work week and beginning of the weekend, my favorite. Although, I am dreading this weekend just a little bit, wanna know why? Laundry. I know I have to do it, but I don't care much for it. But, who does? There are several things to look forward to this weekend though, and that would be a Easter Breakfast on Saturday at the Blue (Fresh Mommy & Fresh Papa) House. I can not wait for that, Tabitha has already told me there will be lots of YUMMY food. Also, I get to spend the weekend with my Husband. He's the best :) I also, am looking forward to our Good Friday Service tonight at Faith City Church, (If you happen that way stop on by, it's going to be great) Rev. Larry Huggins will be there, and he is an awesome man of God. Jeremy actually traveled with him for 6 months to different states as Seal America. If you click that link it will take you to the website to read more about it.
Washington D.C.
Here is Jeremy and I with the Huggins in Washington D.C. Thats when we went on our road trip.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and an awesome Friday. :)

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

Antoinette Marie said...

see you tonight, under the weather but determined to be there and praise the lord in great company! be in disney sunday so have a blessed Easter! blessings...

FROGGITY! said...

well that's awesome! all of it! i hope you have a wonderful easter!!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME