30 Days Of Winter +Day 18

I haven't really been keeping up on my 30 Days of Winter... I can only hope that I can get through to the 30 days before spring comes along... I better get crackin!
Today I spent the afternoon to myself... It was what I needed. Time to myself... even though I wasn't getting a manicure or pedicure or soaking in the bath... it was just me time. I went to the mall and found the cutest thing for my nephew, Jude Matthew. His dedication is March 8th and I so can not wait to give the gift I got! I can barely hold in all my excitement... I love giving gifts... :)*A Thank You To Ashlee For This Photo :)
Isn't he just so adorable and peaceful! Yeah, I thought so too. :)
At the mall I also got an Aunt Annies Pretzel, because those are so good, and sat and ate it. I didn't rush around and rush to get home. I just chilled, and sometimes I have a hard time doing that. As I was walking out of the mall I noticed the book store, but new that I shouldn't buy a book when we're trying to sell some. Instead I found out where the public library is, and you know what I did, I got a library card. I checked out 2 books and have already started reading one, and it's pretty good. I also stopped at Wal-Mart to refill our water jug pick up some milk and peanut butter.
Speaking of peanut butter... aren't those recalls crazy.
Well... we're watching a movie enjoying our evening, and I hope ya'll are enjoying your Saturday evening!

Toodles
Photobucket

6 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

such a beautiful pic! it sounds like you had a great day...it's so good to slow things down and get out of the rush.

Antoinette Marie said...

what exactly is this 'me time' and exactly how do i get some???....adorable baby too! blessings...

brionyskerjance said...

yep it was on my way to tennessee :)

said...

Hi Crystal - I'm just stopping by to say hello via Blogs Around the World.

That is one sweetheart of a baby indeed. :o)

Kaitlyn said...

Oh, it sounds so lovely to go to the mall alone and take some time to relax while there. I must do that sometime!

Gerri said...

Yes, it is so nice to have ME-time! What a beautiful little guy. ;)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME