Not Me! Monday...

Monday's come around and I just think... "Yes, I get to do another NOT ME Monday." If you haven't done one yet I really think you should. Check out Mckmama at My Charming Kids to find out the rules!! IT's FUN!!

I did not go see the new 007 movie with a BUNCH of people, and I definitely did not enjoy it when I thought I wouldn't. Because I don't assume things like that, nope I don't.

I did not then go to Sonic with my hubby and get food really late. And we definitely did not go to our friends house to then eat this Sonic. NO we did not eat really late because that is not healthy and will not help us lose weight!

I did not go shopping with a friend and say to myself before I left that I wouldn't buy anything. Then, go into the a store and buy jeremy a sweater that he wanted and then I did not buy myself a cool hat!I did not have fun shopping at all.

I did not go over to my sister in laws house and watch a scary movie with her, that wasn't all that scary, and I did not try and teach her dog a new trick!

I did not work with the children at church, and I most definitely did not go to chili's to eat food. And I didn't go to my friends house to watch desperate housewives, and i didn't come home extremely late either.

Well.... that's it for me... check out Mckmama's for some other ladies NOT ME monday!

Toodles
Crystal

5 comments:

Junita said...

Great Not Mes from a fellow nail biter and late night sonic eater...I wonder why the scale isn't budging????

Antoinette Marie said...

i DID NOT watch 'desperate housewives' either, with baited breath thinking they would oft mike delfino before him and susan inevidibly get back together. nope, wasn't me buddy.

Tabitha Blue said...

Great edition!! I always forget about this when Monday rolls around!! LOL. That Sonic sure was good though!!! :D

LeAnna said...

HA!! I LOVE me some Sonic and Desperate Housewives! Oh and Love the new hat too!

Anonymous said...

I never ever ever say I'm not gonna buy anything when I go shopping because I refuse! If I'm not buying anything I CANNOT go.

Cute hat, when I walked in church sun you were buy the table in the foyer I'm like "Hi Crystal, I like your hat" as I passed by...you either ignored me or didn't hear me becuase of your flaps...ha

Toni


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME