I've Been TAGGED!

Froggity- one of my bloggy friends tagged me, and part of the rules is that i post 7 random facts about me, myself, and I. First here are the rules...

1. LInk to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I want to learn to play the drums...

2. I haven't bit my nails in almost 2 months, and I want to paint a new coat on them almost every other day.

3. I seem to always procrastinate folding clothes after drying them.

4. I want to bake more things. I want to do something different, and have it taste good. I've been looking around on the web, for something unique that I can attempt to bake.

5. I have glasses for reading, but I don't wear them. But, I do need to start doing that, to help my eyes. DUH! LOL

6. I voted for the presidential election, and I think it was my first time. Maybe second, I can't remember. What year did we vote for Bush?

7. I like to play Spider Solitaire on my phone at least 2 times a day. I'm getting so good at! Almost too good!

I tag...
Tabitha
Briony
Melody
Antoinette
Amy

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

:)

drums rock! whoo hoo!

that is my future instrument of choice... but for now, the guitar... haha, my fingers hurt from learning chords!!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

How fun!! I hope I can play along. I've been tagged so much lately, I'm so behind! lol

My hubby has always wanted to play the drums. For his b-day I got him drum lessons...he starts next week! wooohooo!

~melody~


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME