30 Days Of Fall + Day 23

Lemon-Lime Soda:: That is what we made @ school today! We are learning about the letter L this week, so last night I went to the grocery store and bought all the ingredients necessary to make a Lemon-Lime Soda (Sprite + Sierra Mist)

Ingredients::
Lemons
Limes
Soda Water (Sparkling Water)
Apple Juice Concentrate
That is IT!First we squeezed the juice from the lemons + limes. Everyone got a turn and it was so fun. Of course we washed our hands before we started.
We then mixed the sparkling soda in with the lemon and lime juice, then added the thawed apple juice concentrate- mixed all that together in a pitcher and Wa-La, lemon-lime soda.We stuck our finger in the lemon to taste, whooo was it SOUR! Our Finished product... and yes I know... it looks like beer, LOL. We did not make homemade beer, we made Lemon-Lime Soda, but it tasted more like sparkling Juice then Lemon-Lime soda. Oh well... the kids LOVED IT!
I used THIS site to get the measurements correct! We had lots of fun!
I can't wait to find our next recipe!

Toodles
Crystal

6 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

you sure do have fun projects! that sounds delish too!

i'll bet your students have a blast!

Aleta said...

I absolutely love that you do these things with the kids. How neat! But umm, yeah, it does look like beer. Hehe

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun!! I bet they did love it!

Anonymous said...

Cj, we use to have alot of creating things when you were younger. (I know yoiu don't remember). But I am glad to see yoiu still like to create things. Love you mom

Anonymous said...

We had alot of fun creating things ha ha ha. Love mom

Tabitha Blue said...

Looks like fun!! I'm sure they loved it!! :)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME