Tag ... I'M IT

Isn't it so funny how many different types of Tag games there are. Lets see.... there's Tv Tag, Freeze Tag, the "Original Tag", Bridge Tag, and of course the many cyber tags. This specific tag goes a little like this...

I've been tagged by Tabitha, so that means I have to share 7 random facts about myself! Here goes...

1. I love to wear my new black hoodie! So most likely you'll see me wearing it.

2. I want to dye my hair a darker color, but I'm totally scared to do it. (And my husband wouldn't enjoy it, he likes me blonde! :)

3. I LOVE chocolate... i could probably eat anything chocolate, cause it's so stinking good! YUMMY!

4. I like to scrapbook. I wish I did it more, but I need to print more pictures out. Remind me to do that!!

5. I call the kids at the daycare Honey and sweetie all the time. It's just something I do. And the kids don't mind. When I first starting doing this they older boys would be like "ewwwww!!!" Now they don't give it a second thought.

6. I check my email EVERYDAY... almost every hour! It's just something I have become to make a habit, especially with working at the daycare, parents might email me with questions, comments, etc. So I like to make sure I stay on top of all that.


7. I get in my moods to bake. Sometimes I just want to bakes something. Most of the time it's when I'm hanging with one of my best friends, Tabitha (who happens to be my sister-in-love), and she loves loves doing those kinds of things. And when I get around her and she is like, "Lets make rainbow cookies!" I'm like, "HEck Yeah, lets do it." So we have fun! *Donuts!!!


Who should I tag??? I'll have to think about it...

Ms. BBQ


Beautifully Imperfect

KDLOST

Amy J.

...Crystal...

7 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, great post. It's fun to read. I love that you love to bake... and with me! Hello Friday!! I can't wait.

Aleta said...

Rainbor cookies? Ohhh, I do wish it was possible to watch people cook. I need lessons. Sounds like you have a great list and OH can I relate to the chocolate!

FROGGITY! said...

:)

Thanks for the advice! All of y'all have made me feel so much better today. She's such a sweet child, I just freak out sometimes b/c she's my first. Also, one of my Little Lady's favorite babysitters is named Crystal, too! :)

Cheers!!

Meaghan said...

okay - DOnT Do It! Im a blond and went dark and it looked stupid on me :(

-Meaghan

Celine said...

LOL! That was a cute post!
Have a great day!

brionyskerjance said...

haha yeh I love music and I am in the awesome position where I can listen to my ipod all day so I try to mix it up as much as possible.

I am coming tomorrow...I hear you are bring a chocolate pie (that sounds wonderful) I am going to buy one to bring....hahah I need some lessons before people actually digest my food :)

FROGGITY! said...

hey! read my Tag response. it's way random for sure, but i had fun doing it! :) thanks for the tag... i think i'll add you to my blogroll now! cheers!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME