SISTa Hood of the traveling....

Just learned today that out there is this big world of the web is a place... like no other...The Secret Is in The Sauce:: Run by two ladies Tiffany + Heather. Again.. I just discovered it today, but am posting this to say that I already have read so many blogs I know I'm going to enjoy.

First let me say that I already read Tabitha's Fresh Mommy blog, which I love reading. She is such a great writer, and her pictures are awesome, plus she is my sister-in-love. (I married her brother:)
Another one I discovered today is Beautifully Imperfect::which I've only begun reading today, but can relate to her in a few ways, and love reading her blogs.
Last but not least Stacey:: Blessed Nest where I have found great tips on grocery shopping, using coupons, and many great useful things! Thanks you girls!

I'm so exciting I joined the bloggin SISTas whoooo!


...Crystal...

6 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Hey thanks for coming by today! Happy SITS day -- Much Love

Anissa

Tabitha Blue said...

Cool, so glad you joined! Hope we win something today!! :)

I'll have to check out the other blogs you've listed... there are just so many out there!! Ahhh.

Tabitha Blue said...

You've been tagged... hope you want to play. Check out my blog to see what's in store! :)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Thanks SO much for coming by my blog yesterday...I'm SO glad you did because your blog ROCKS! I LOVE it!! PLEASE make me some of those donuts! hahahaha

I'll be back!

Oh and did you get some of those certificates? I got $125 for $10! LOL Gotta LOVE that! That was an amazing sale...haven't seen it for 80% off before.

~melody~

Aleta said...

Looks like we're both newbies to the Sistahood. I joined yesterday as well! Looking forward to reading more on your blog!

Melodie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog during the big 'thon!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME