Beautiful Walks


Today I took a walk with my husband. I took my camera I just got for my birthday with me. It's so nice to be able to walk outside and enjoy it. I had lots and lots of fun taking pictures of him, and the scenery, but mostly him. He is such a good model for me. LOL.
I so enjoy the moments Jeremy and I spend together. We jus
t got married a little over 3 months ago, but we have been dating for about 5 years before we actually got married. So I know him pretty well. LOL. I just started getting into taking pictures again. I was in high school, I was actually in a photography club, and I really enjoyed it. Except for the fact that I didn't have a very good camera for photography. But, NOW, I have a Nikon D40, which I would say is a pretty good start.

When we were taking our walk I took thes
e photos.

Red leaves in the midst of all this green. Caught my eye!

I just love how the wire looked on this tree, and making it black and white sets it off, for me.

I just love how the sun is shining from the edge of the clouds. I would call this a silver lining.

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME