Finally Had A Reception



Last Saturday was so nice.  We worked real hard preparing for Saturday on Friday.  I ended up getting the whole day off on Friday and took the whole day getting ready for the reception.  I really started on Sunday, when I went shopping with my mother to get supplies.  I decided as we were shopping that I wanted to make party favors for everyone to take home.  I saw fondue chocolate packages, heart molds, and favor boxes, and knew I wanted to melt chocolate, and mold it into hearts.  
It took a long time to make them, but I still enjoyed it.  The one thing I didn't really enjoy was putting ribbon on 190 boxes.  OMG that took a long time.  The end result....

Tabitha helped by stacking them into a nice square pyramid.  I loved the end result, totally worth all that time.  I also added some small sugary candies along with the sugary hearts, just to add a little more to the boxes.  
The actual student center, (one of the areas in our church), looked so tropical.  It couldn't have been done with out my mom, Jeremy's mom, and some wonderful ladies from our church.  They helped so much, and I loved the end result. 
So a big THANKS to you all.

Crystal

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

It really did turn out so amazing!! You've got to get the pics I have, :) I like yours though too. I'm so glad you guys had the reception and the end result was beautiful!!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME