EMwoman Community

Today i found out that I am the SUPER EMwoman of the week. And I thought to myself, "what an honor." It seems I'm being recognized for helping a little boy when he was drowning in a pool. Yes, at a baptism we were having children were swimming and this boy inparticular could not swim very well, was told to stay out of the deep end, but did not listen. So, I happened to see him struggling and jumped into the water, yup, and with all my clothes on, LOL. A very scarey moment for this young man, and myself, LOL. Anyways, I feel very honored that I was chosen for the SUPER EMwoman of the week. So thank you to all those who nominated me, your all awesome woman yourselves! Not just because you nominated for me. LOL.
On another note, today was a rather rough day for me. I had to go into work not feeling well at all. I felt sick to my stomach and nothing was making it feel better. And my awesome boss Bethany noticed how I looked and relieved me so I could go rest. Which was well needed, I slept all morning and I felt much better when I woke up. I was able to eat food with out it upsetting my stomach, YES. And move around and stand up with out feeling sick. So, all in all today was a pretty good day. Towards the end of it, LOL. Well, I'm going to head into the bed room now. I should really start working on the school newsletter. Which needs to be done by Friday, LOL. Maybe I'll do a little of that, LOL.

Crystal

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

Congrats to you on your Super EMwomen status!! I didn't see that before... oh, and I didn't know you had a blog!! You should totally get in on these 'days of fall' series. You and your awesome camera would love it. You could get started anytime, since fall lasts so much longer than 30 days. :)
Briony is doing it too.


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME