Sunday Citar:: Momma

Okay I know I'm a week behind on the whole mom quotes because last weekend was Mothers day, but better late then never right?



Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~T. DeWitt Talmage

For gifts to our mothers for Mother's day Jeremy and I took pictures of us spelling out MOM with our hands. They turned out really well, except for the fact that my hands are so white and they just kind of blend in with the rest of my skin so the hand letters are hard to see. No worries!

I hope all you mothers out there enjoyed your day of celebration!!!
Really you should all link up your quotes this week. Just head over to Fresh Mommy Blog and DO IT!

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

Love all the quotes but my favorite is the first one!
Spelling MOM with your hands is very creative!

Tabitha Blue said...

It was such a great gift! I love that idea! :)

~Tabitha


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME