Spa Night

Yes, I have done this before... acutally not too long ago... but I thought it was time for another one. This time i had a spa night with my friend Brittney and we did within the comfort of my own home. We went to LUSH of course to get supplies. While there we found a Choclate face mask to go along with another face mask called Catastrophe Cosmetic.




Both great face masks that leave your skin smooth and soft like a babies bottom. I actually had an allergic reaction to something and had dry skin and bumps on my jaw line down my neck and after I used these masks together my skin was 75% more smooth and the next day it was completely cleared up. Just really showed me how well these masks work. Along with the face mask we did a hair mask called, H'snan Wen Hna.



I don't quite understand the name but it does wonders to your hair. It's a leave in mask. You put it on your dry hair leave it in for 20 mins then wash it out. My hair was extremely smooth.

We couldn't miss an opportunity to take some pictures with our face masks on.






This was definitely a much needed spa night. Working with kids you have to make sure to take time for yourself when you can. Baths, getting a manicure and pedicure, spa nights with your friends... I try and do least one thing every weekend for myself.




Very relaxing!

Toodles
Photobucket

3 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

you all look like you are part of a tribe. hahah. it makes me want to do a spa night though...i haven't done one in forever. i've never tried any of lushes masks either...i may just have to venture down and pick some up :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Ohhh, how nice!! I'm jealous! :)

Gerri said...

I love LUSH!!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME