Running Away To The Circus!

I've been totally slacking on my blog these days. I think being addicted to a video game may have a small part in that. Yup, you read that right, I'm addicted to a video game. It's horrible! I tried it once a few weeks ago and haven't been able to put the controller down. My husband thinks it's awesome and is having me try a few other games, once other I did like but not as much as Call Of Duty: Black Ops, or as some would call it, BLOPS. :)

And when your computer doesn't autosave your post and then your browser decides to quit worker and you lose your posts (because that just happened to me) it makes me feel like not reposting, but I'm going to anyway.

But I sear, I do a lot more than just sit around and play video games... things like ice skating... going to the circus.... rollerskating.... AND watching a fierce game of rollerderby!















I decided to runaway to the circus...


These guys seem to enjoy it!


See I do a lot more than just sit around and play video games. :)
Catch ya tomorrow... maybe...

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

hahah glad you are having fun. it is your free time...do what makes you happy :)

Tabitha Blue said...

You are so cute, and so much fun!! Haha, love it! :)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME