Sunday Citar

I know it's a day early but I have a busy day tomorrow.
It's almost Sunday and you know what that means.... SUNDAY CITAR.
Head over to Fresh Mommy blog and link up your Sunday Citar.



"if friends were like flowers i'd pick you."

-Unknown


"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."
~Andrew Mason

I used to love picking Dandelions... and so does this little girl. I used to pick them and and then pop the top off while saying, "mama had a baby and it's head popped off." I learned that from a friend in school when I was young. ;)

Have a great Sunday!
I'm so busy tomorrow. Church then a wedding soon after and maybe friends coming over.

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful pic and quotes.

Have a nice day!

brionyskerjance said...

:) that is so sweet.

i mentioned you in my post :) hahah


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME