Enjoying Life

I really do enjoy blogging about my life. Sharing my experiences with those of you that read it, and learning new things. Lately I've had an itch to take more pictures. But I haven't... shame on me, I know. I just need to get up grab my camera and go out there. And the thing is, I don't want to take a specific picture, just take pictures. I need to just DO IT. This weekend is going to be a busy one. I'm hoping I can find time to take a nap... I mean take pictures. Maybe today!

Since this weekend is the 4th of July our church is participating in the Independence Day Parade. We did it last year and it was the hottest longest walk I had ever taken. It was a long trail but what made it take a long time was that we had to walk slow, hello it's a parade. We handed out candy, cause you can't throw it anymore, I think there were too many candy injuries when people would throw the candy out to the eager children waiting to pounce on the candy that landed in front of them. But instead of landing in front of them it would land on them.
These are some pictures from last year. Jeremy and I didn't walk with our church, but the Learning Zone Preschool had a big group walking in the parade as well. So we tagged along with them. :P

4th of July Parade


4th Of July 2009

Here are just a few shots from last years parade. It was so much fun.
Although it will be a busy weekend and we'll probably sweat our butts off tomorrow in the parade, I'll enjoy myself.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Toodles
Photobucket

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME