Having Fun, Enjoying Life

My friend Brittney and I had lots of fun this past weekend taking pictures. Well, I was taking the pictures, she was my model. I really haven't done a lot of photo shoots lately and I just wanted to get out there and take pictures of someone. So I said, "Brittney, will you be my model?" She happily obliged.
We had lots of fun. I got some great shots. Just see for yourself.









We had so much fun, I think I'll do it again soon. But this time we'll add a guy in the mix. Well, her boyfriend I mean. Not just some random guy, of course.

Toodles
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the picture of her jumping in the air. Looks like a magazine ad :)

brionyskerjance said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! I am excited to do a crazy shoot with rach with all those clothes we got from the vintage store :)

Gerri said...

You did an amazing job. ;)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME