2nd Year Anniversary

This weekend Jeremy and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. It was very special and it was something I really needed to get my mind off things.



We had a very nice room. It had a king size bed... *wink *wink *nudge *nudge... and as soon as we got our stuff to the room Jeremy said, "i'll be right back." So I thought maybe he needed to get something from the car. He was gone for almost 30 minutes. At this point I'm thinking, "Where in the world did he go?"
When he finally walked in the door he had his arms full. He had went out and got a fruit tray and some bubbly. The fruit juice kind of bubbly and some glasses to drink it in. It was so sweet.



Later in the evening we got all dressed up and went to a fancy restaurant. It was so fun!
I love getting all dressed up.

That ring you see with the pearl is from Hawaii. On our honeymoon, which is where we were married as well, we found this jewelry place where you could pick out your clam and they'll help you open it up and you get your pearl. Well we did 3, and I had two put into a necklace and one put in that ring. The ring actually has 2 diamonds on the sides of it. It's beautiful.



At the end of the night we couldn't find anyone to take our picture together, so we did separately and then I photoshopped me into the picture with Jeremy. Can you tell?

It was a really amazing night, and I'm truly blessed to have found my wonderful husband, Jeremy.

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

Frugally Yours said...

That sounds like a wonderful, lovely time! You two look so great together.. and what a job on that photo, couldn't even tell -- clever!

brionyskerjance said...

looks like you had an awesome time together. the ring sounds beautiful, i'll have to check it out at church :)

the pic looks awesome...I wouldn't have known the photoshop magic if you hadn't of shared. haha


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME