Eternal Love

That's what I think of when I see my grandparents with each other. My grandpa and grandma have loved each other for a long time. They have been married for 58 years, can you believe it? And their still going! My grandpa will be 80 this year and my grandma is right behind him. Watching how my grandpa cares for my grandma just shows all the love this man has for his wife. It's amazing!

Love Birds

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for all the things you do and have done for your family! I love you both so very much!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gerri said...

What a blessing to have such a fantastic loving example in your family. :)

BTW, the word today is phewea. Say it aloud. It made me laugh!

Rachel said...

Love this shot! It is heartwarming to see people who have been together for so long and love eachother that way!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME