30 Days Of Fall +Day 11

I made some really good homemade chicken pot pie. I found the recipe off of Pillsbury website and tweaked it a tiny bit.
The ingredients were...
1 can of cream of chicken
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetable
5 Pillsbury Grand Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits

**If you want chicken in it you can add it. I just bought pre cooked chicken cubes and warmed them and added it in with the soup and vegetables.

Heat oven to 375. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave soup and vegetables uncovered on High for about 5 min. Instead of dividing soup mixture between 2 oven safe bowls I put it all in a Casserole bowl. Then I put 5 biscuits on top, put in the oven and let bake for 30 mins.

It was extremely easy to put together and extremely easy to wait for it to cook.
I would have taken a picture but didnt think of it until it was gone and in our bellies. Sorry, maybe next time. :p

Toodles
Photobucket

No comments:


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME