30 Days Of Summer +Day 13

Florida
Spirit Fingers!!!!! Well, maybe not :) We're just excited for more beach fun!

Florida

The best part about the beach sand is feeling it between my toes, wiggling my toes in it, and feeling my feet burn because of it, it was so hot. Ummmm... maybe not the burning part, but the rest of it is true. :)

Florida

Carrie and I were having so much fun at the beach. I saw this long grass and I told her sit down there and started snapping pictures.

Air Force Wife

I did not write this poem and I would put the author on here but I can't seem to find the poem again. Whoopsies...

Toodles
Photobucket

5 comments:

Antoinette Marie said...

great, warm shots....super poem too! nice work! blessings...

Gerri said...

Great shots and I love that poem. She is a strong woman. ;)

Aleta said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful poem. I LOVED the pictures - the shadow in the sand - very artistic! Makes me want to go to the beach now!

Blessedbymany said...

AWESOME...
Hugs,
Kellie

Elyse said...

i love the beach too! we;ve been going almost every weekend! okay how do you add those words to the pics?

beautiful pictures, you are so talented!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME