30 Days Of Summer +Day 5

Where I work there are loads of little cutie pies running around, these three however are siblings and I work with their mother. They are currently enrolled at the daycare because during the summer they need some where to go while both their parents are working, even though one is working where they are attending. :)



Aren't they just adorable?

Tomorrow I have lots of stuff going on, first Jeremy and I are going to a 4 year old's birthday party, and I found the cutest gift for her, and I decorated her gift bag, which I enjoyed doing. Which reminds me, I need to do more scrapbooking.
Then after the party is over I'm heading over to meet with a Senior to take her pictures. I'm super excited. We have lots of different locations planned out so we'll see now won't we.
Through all this Jeremy and I need to find time to go to the farmers market nd get alkaline water. I wonder what else is planned tomorrow that I'm forgetting, :0 ;)
You might have guessed but I'm liking making these faces instead of putting LOL or something of that nature into my posts. I don't know why I have to do this, but I feel the need too. Tell me if it get's annoying like while you're reading there is this smiley face that pops out of nowhere. ;p

Alright, it's pretty late and I need some beauty sleep.

Toodles
Photobucket

2 comments:

Antoinette Marie said...

cute post and even cuter kiddies! nice job on the photography! good luck on your senior shoot....see you at the party! blessings...

Tabitha Blue said...

These are great... those kids are too adorable, and you captured them perfectly.

:)
~Tabitha


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME