30 Days Of Spring +Day 3

Take a guess on who that chick is... if you gets it's me your right! :)
Work
The kids thought it would be FUN to grab Miss Crystal's legs and take her down. Okay... it was fun. And no one got hurt, :)
Work
See I have no sock? They took it! But don't worry, I got it back.
Oh yeah, and I need a hair cut!

Also... I am going on a photography adventure with Briony, Tabitha, and Tab's husband Chris. I am so excited to see what we come up with. Don't worry, I'll share the photos later. :)


Toodles
Photobucket

4 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

hahah this is awesome!

Tabitha Blue said...

Kids are so much fun!! Can't wait for our adventure tomorrow!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Gerri said...

Have fun on your adventure. KIDS ROCK!!! What would we do without them?

Anonymous said...

Looks fun to me too!


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME