30 Days Of Winter +Day 4

Last night as Jeremy and I were pulling into our apartment complex I saw the sky, and I just knew I had to capture this shot. It looks so cool with the colors in the sky and the dark silhouettes of the trees. I was trying a few different ways to take this shot, and when I tried it in night vision they were way to stinking blurry, I need a tripod, LOL. So... that is what I'm after next, LOL.

At work it was nap time... some of the kids favorite time, and others NOT. For this little girl, nap time is NOT her favorite time. But today, she was one of the first to fall asleep. As Miss Marla was walking by she saw her little feet sticking out from her blanket. THen she told me it would be a great shot, and guess what I agreed. So cute...
Tiny little tootsies!

Toodles
Photobucket

9 comments:

Nichole said...

Great pictures! Thanks for stoppin by my blog yesterday and for leaving a comment!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

The toes are so cute :)

Antoinette Marie said...

i love kids little minature body parts...sometimes i'm so entrauled with how cute asher's fingers or toes are...nice pics! blessings...

FROGGITY! said...

gorgeous and darling. you should give that toe shot to the mama! a keepsake to treasure! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Lovely sunset... and cutesy toes!!!! I just adore little piggies! Once they're big, that's another story... :)

Aleta said...

You know.. that black and white picture of the toes - is excellent. It's something you'd see at an art exhibit. Seriously.

Rachel H. said...

That is the cutest picture in the world of the toes. I hope to capture a picture of my child like that one of these days. And makes me want to have a baby...even more than I already do.

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! It's hard enoug keep up with laundry for one...let alone two (as I'm QUICKLY learning!). The pics of the toes are adorable! I do photography as a hobby too!

Kensi said...

Great pictures.... Thanks for stopping by our blog the other day....


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME