30 Days Of Fall + Day 7


Last night was so much fun! Tabitha, invited some ladies to her wonderful cozy home to have PIE and watch a movie, Waitress, which had a waitress who invented pies in it. Cute movie to go along with the PIES we had. This is the pie I made, and it was sooooo gooooood. I love chocolate, so I made chocolate pie. Chocolate & Pie, YUmmO!
So it was really really easy to make. And I will tell you how I made it, but I'm a little embarrassed to say, LOL. I would have made my own crust but I didn't have time, LOL. At least I don't think I did, LOL. So I bought a already crusted pie pan, chocolate jello. Mixed the jello and then put it into the pie crust pan, then refridgerate it. Also, I got whipped cream and I used a ziploc bag, cut a hole on the corner, and I made little dots on it. I got a little carried away, I think I might have put to many on, LOL. It was fun though! I'm going to try and do it again, with maybe a different kind of pie, and make everything myself. I'll let you know how that goes!
But....on another note... the movie was pretty good.
Tab...That was a great idea.

...Crystal...

2 comments:

Mc Allen said...

wow, that pie looks good ,and the fact that it was so easy means that theres a really great chance that it shall be served in my house!!!Hi, Im Leah and I saw your blog at sits,I like what you've done here and I'll be stopping back bye! ps. Any more 3 minute recipies ya wanna share?? heheh... ;) , Leah
5girls1boy.blogspot.com

Tabitha Blue said...

It was so much fun! You're pie was delish and I love how easy it was!!! Fun times. Will definitely be doing that again... make a cake movie and cake!! Yum.

;)


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME