Dancing the Night Away...

JEREMY + I went to a Banquet Dinner last night for a couple in our church who are Missionaries in Argentina. It was so awesome to fellowship and support our friends. We got to dance and enjoy a great meal. It was chicken, potatoes, green beans, and ceaser salad. It was yummy! After we got down and boogied a little Jeremy's other siblings and I went out to take pictures, then we started to get a little silly! It was LOTS OF FUN!From left to right starting with the guys theres: Jason (Jeremys brother), Andy (Jeremy's Brother), Jeremy, + Chris (Jeremy's brother-in-love).
From left to right with the girls theres: Michelle (Jason's Fiance, Kristen (Andy's wife), Me (Jeremy's Wife), + Tabitha (Chris's wife.)
We were making kissy faces, can you tell? Kristen could not keep a straight face. LOL

Soon to come: Jeremy + I doing "Photobooth"

LaLaLa, it's MONDAY!
I wanted to share this awesome disco ball photo that I almost forgot I had... cool huh.

...Crystal...

6 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

hahaha i love the photo-booth ones. you and jer were great at the faces!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, you are looking so HOT! ;-) These are GREAT photos! I saw some on Tabitha's blog, too! Looks like such a fabulous time!!! Can't wait to see the others!

~melody~

FROGGITY! said...

y'all are too cute! how much fun! don't you love getting dressed up and going all out? :) cheers!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Cute blog!

Unknown said...

That disco ball is SO dazzling!! I LOVE it!

Tabitha Blue said...

Cute.. super cute shot of the disco ball!!! The pics turned out great though of all of us. I don't have yours and Jeremy's photobooth on my camera, so I can't wait to see them!!!!

You and Jeremy look great together in the top photo!!!

Love ya!
~Tab


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME