30 Days Of Fall+ Day 2

I've really enjoyed these wonderful fall days.  It's really nice to be able to take a walk and not sweat your butt off.  Jeremy and I have been trying our best to take walks, and now is the perfect time to do them, since there is not yet snow on the ground.

During our walks I enjoy taking photos of whatever I see, that might be photo worthy.  Jeremy and our good friend Zak were walking in front of me, so I decided to capture that moment.
I also saw a flower, (the one pictured below), and when I put it on my computer I thought I need to spice this picture up a little

-Before-

                -After-
A few clicks here and there and I came up with this.  Which I find rather interesting.  Well, on my walks I seem to capture a many great things. LOL. We'll see what happens next time.

...Crystal...

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Great pics. The flower 'after' shot is gorgeous!! ... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header. Very sweet.

brionyskerjance said...

hey girl! i love what you did to the flower...it's beautiful and i agree with Tab your header is super sweet.


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME