I'm Gonna Miss This

It's week 10 of Your Gonna Miss This... Moment, but my first time. Pam started this fun little meme, play along, I think you'll enjoy it!!!
For my first YGMT moment I would have to say I'm going to miss... hot weather, and sandy beaches...

Hubby and I got married in Hawaii, and it was the most wonderful experience in my life. I can't wait for another trip to Hawaii. But, another trip to Hawaii could never compare to this trip. Our Wedding!
I love you Jeremy!

Toodles
Photobucket

9 comments:

Antoinette Marie said...

i'm gonna miss this...the excitement of every little utterance my son makes. when you've waited about four years longer than the average parent to hear your child talking, it's the most exciting thing you could possible imagine! blessings.

FROGGITY! said...

GORRRGEOUSSS!

love it!

Pam said...

That is so beautiful!! I'd miss that too!!!! So glad you joined me!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! What an amazing experience! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!!

Tabitha Blue said...

So beautiful!!! I miss it too. :)

brionyskerjance said...

your wedding pics are so beautiful! i want to go to hawaii one day!

FROGGITY! said...

go to my blog for a surprise!

Tabitha Blue said...

LOL, yeah our tree isn't up yet... but we're getting it out of storage today for later on!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cj, I miss it too. It felt like we were in another world. Love you mom


HOMEaboutmebymecontactME